We’re so happy you found us and we’re excited for your unique personality and perspective to join our UWest community. We assume you found us because you were looking for a high quality education at an affordable price, but if not—that’s what you’ll get anyway! Before you get here, though, we just need a few things from you.
- Application – Complete the UWest or the .
- Transcripts – Copies of your high school transcript and transcripts from all universities you’ve attended. Transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the school(s) to the Enrollment Office.
- Personal Statement – A 400-500 word essay answering the question, “What skills and attitudes do you believe are necessary for a successful life?”
- $50 Application Fee – This is non-refundable and may be made by check or credit card. Please make checks out to University of the West.
- Diploma – A copy of official high school diploma, or its equivalent.
- Identification – Copies of two forms of legal identification. Acceptable forms of identification include: driver license, identification card, US passport, and social security card.